Friday, August 23, 2013

Three weeks since I've posted and two weeks in Europe
should have paved the way for an oozing of words.

Something BIG, right?

But that's just the thing...

I      feel      void      of      words      right      now. 

Just as I did while I was standing amidst the ancient ruins of Delphi, Greece,
which was once regarded by Zeus as the center of the World.

I half expected to walk away with a new knowledge of ancient facts.

((  Who doesn't learn something at the center of the World?  ))

Instead I was reminded of what hasn't changed.

People still love and hate fiercely.
They feel safe in numbers and protect their families.
They laugh at themselves and each other and fight for what they believe in.

A smile and a tear are universally understood now just as they were 3,000 years ago.

I traveled halfway across the world and I only realized this?

(( sigh ))

But there I was and here I am.

(( At the center of human nature. ))

 Feeling very humbled and vulnerable in the center of 

((  Me  ))

Very much alive and yet void of words.

I      believe      that      says      something

~ L