Tuesday, January 5, 2016

on giving birth to all things new...

I sit impatiently in my therapists' office.
I'm fidgety as I tell her I'm nervous to "give birth" to a new business.
She looks at me with that annoyingly patient and peaceful look 
where I'm sure inquiry will follow.
It does.

"What about birth was so hard for you?"
My usual rampant thoughts came to a screeching halt.
"What? I'm not talking about my own birth. 
I'm talking about starting up a new company."

This, friends, is what we call active listening.
She heard the words I chose to describe 
what starting up this new business would feel like.
And she ran with it,
came back and served it to me on a platter lined with new hope.

With her usual soft eloquence
and incredible intellect for helping others achieve insight,
we spent the next several sessions
equating the traumatic birth that brought me into this world 
with the fear I had of my own light.
The two go hand in hand.

I was able to release the "knots" that were binding my inner soul
and hindering my drive and zest for all things new and unfamiliar.

So friends and followers of Soul Inspiration,
after 6 months of dreaming and drafting and creating and daring,
I'd like to introduce to you my newest arrival,

Modern Hippie For Every Soul ™.



It's an all-natural product line that I've chosen to debut 
a natural deodorant that actually works - we promise!
It has natural ingredients including 8 pure essential oils to help neutralize odor 
while still allowing for healthy perspiration.
For men, women, children - for every soul.
There is a beautiful story behind the company's inspiration
and I invite you to visit the website to learn about it, 
and to purchase the product.

www.modernhippielife.com

Follow us on Instagram at modern.hippie.life
and 
on Facebook at Modern Hippie for Every Soul.



As always, 
thank you for your loyal following 
and for your support
as I continue to write.

Cheers to new beginnings and a more health-conscious world.

~ L ~