Wednesday, November 28, 2012

fresh start

Been thinking about this dialogue from a great movie lately...


"The first time I ever saw you, you looked like Christmas morning."

{{"Why are you telling me this now in the end?"}}

"I guess in the end you tend to think about the beginning."

~ Mr. & Mrs. Smith


Beginnings and Endings are so relative.

There are about 20 or so in my day alone, who knows how many in a week or month but ultimately only one Earthly beginning and End.

I love the 1st day of each month, for some reason it gives me energy, like I'm starting fresh.
But I also enjoy the last day because it makes me feel like I've conquered another 'chapter' of something.

Try thinking about all the 'ends' as entrances instead of exits for a different perspective.

Little bit of thought for the 'middle' of the week :)

~ L ~